The prompt for Day 15 of the writing challenge is to bullet point my day so I shall do that first!
- Woke up at 8:00am because the landscapers were being soooo noisy!
- Trying to ignore it until 8:49am, then I finally got up
- Straightened my hair
- Got dressed and put on makeup
- Studied while I ate breakfast
- Made my lunch for school later
- Rode the train to class
- Had a panic attack because of my exam coming up at 1
- Took my OBGYN exam at 1
- Was sad because I didn’t do that well
- Calculated all my grades
- Ate lunch
- Got Starbucks to wake me up for my Echo class 5:30-7:30pm
- Learned how to do Left-Handed scanning
- Reviewed for my Echo final Thursday
- Took the subway to Spring St at 7:41pm to stay at Gabby’s tonight
- We went to Union Square to see the holiday boutiques until 9pm
- Studied all night after that!
- That’s the life of the student! 😦
Here’s some pictures of the boutiques in Union Square!