Fun prompt for today! So, I already have an About Me section on my blog: here. So, I will try to list some random things that you don’t already know about me, and that aren’t listed in that section!
- I am 5’1. #ShortLife
- I am an Aquarius.
- I have been with Chris for 1,000 days today!
- I am one of 4. (two brothers, and one sister) One of my brothers and I have the same birthdate but we are 7 years apart.
- My favorite holidays are Halloween and Easter.
- I have more than 50% hearing loss in my right ear because I was born without a major bone inside of it.
- I have seen over 120 bands live.
- I have two tattoos- one on my arm, and one thigh piece.
- I love hedgehogs because I used to have a pet hedgehog named Link. (After the Legend Of Zelda)
- I have fears people often laugh at… I am very afraid of dolphins, and all insects- yes including butterflies, and lady bugs.
- I am left-handed!
- Before settling in the medical field- I had hopes of being a photographer, or tattoo artist.
- I used to be obsessed with the Jonas Brothers as a kid, and had no wall space because posters were taped all over my entire room.
- I’m a really good artist.
- One time I saw the Jersey Shore show being filmed (At the Jersey Shore, duh) and I managed to sneak into the shop they worked in for a few minutes before a security guard realized I wasn’t a cast or crew member. (Haha!)
- I used to be a vegetarian for 8 years, now I am not because of an iron/protein deficiency but I eat very minimal meat.
- I super love sweets, and baking. If I could only eat desserts forever, I would.
- I am neither a cat or a dog person, sorry!
- My favorite seasons are Spring, and Fall.
- My middle name is Michelle.
- I don’t like when people touch me with their feet, or touch my neck.
- Also with my neck, I have this weird issue where I can’t have necklaces on for too long, or wear turtle necks, because anything surrounding my neck, or too close to it- freaks me the eff out.
- My favorite animals are elephants, bunnies, and deer.
- Once, I was meditating on what my spirit animal was, and I saw a deer.
- I cannot snap my fingers for the life of me.
- I love collecting crystals. I got my first few crystals when I was really young, probably 6 or 7. I didn’t know the significance of them at the time, and I am not sure that the man who gave me them did either- but I first started learning about them two summers ago when I stumbled upon them in my closet. I gave them to Chris at first, because I didn’t want them since I didn’t know what they were for- but then later that day, I saw a post on Tumblr about “healing stones.” and I quickly took them back and indulged myself in the world of metaphysics ever since then- and never looked back!
- My favorite stores are Target, Michaels, and CVS. (Lol!)
- I used to take piano lessons as a child, but I quit after a while because my piano teacher was really mean. 😦
- I once did a juice cleanse, it was horrible. Food = Love
- I was stung by a jellyfish in Costa Rica. Then, that same day- a monkey stole a bag I had my underwear and bra inside to change into after swimming, ran up a tall tree with it, (everyone was taking a video of this by the way) untied the bag, and then shook the bag and my bra and undies fell down, down, down onto the beach floor- I was embarrassed that my underwear with little puppies were revealed. Everyone laughed. The end!
Hope you found this fun, and interesting! What’s the most interesting fact about yourself that you want to share?